Susan and Avita – The Full Story
Susan and Avita – The Full Story is a story with a bad beginning and a happy ending.
I like this kind of story.
You will too.
Its the story of an unexpected, unwanted pregnancy and the subsequent anguish that Susan faced when “he” told her to get an abortion.
You may be surprised when and how she got the answers she needed.
Yup, in a Superbowl commercial (by Focus on the Family featuring Pam Tebow and son Tim) at a Superbowl party!
Who would ever have guessed that?
Watch Susan tell her “full” story.
I found this story encouraging on several levels.
- Using the Superbowl to spread the word in a positive way that abortion is not the answer.
- Focus on the Family having the right kinds of tools online to give as much help as the inquirer is willing to take.
- Prompt and effective response to Susan’s email inquiry.
- Susan’s extremely positive response to giving birth to Avita and to raising her as a single mom.
- Susan’s coming closer to Jesus Christ in her life.
How about you?
Focus on the Family is a Christian organization promoting family values.
Its motto is “Helping Families Thrive”.
Its website covers a wide variety of family related issues, advice and resources.
Check the site out here:
If you like this post and you’re on social media you can share it by using the Share Buttons below or by emailing the link to my blog at:
Your friends will be glad you did.
You’ll be glad you did and so will I.
PS If you like the blog you can submit your email in the upper right corner of the page to receive notifications of new posts.
And last but not least, please leave a Comment below.
Your feedback is valuable and its easy.